Ms Lizzy Roe
MSc (Dist) (Edinburgh), RSA Dip. and Cert. TEFLA, Cert. French Language and Civilisation (Bourgogne)
Teaching | Current
ACADENG 100 Forms in Academic English
ACADENG 104 Academic English for Business
LANGTCHG 300 Theory and Practice of Language Teaching
Undergraduate Adviser for Language Teaching to assist students planning a major or minor in TESOL or Academic English Studies and Linguistics
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Roe, L. (2013). Designing and evaluating an e-listening component for an EAP context. In G. Skyrme (Ed.) CLESOL 2012: Proceedings of the 13th National Conference for Community Languages and ESOL, 1-14. Palmerston North. Related URL.
- Roe, L. (2012). Issues to consider when implementing an e-learning listening assessment using video/audio input for an EAP context. Paper presented at CLESOL 2012: Conference for Community Languages and ESOL, Palmerston North, NZ. 4 October - 7 October 2012. CLESOL 2012: Proceedings of the 13th National Conference for Community Languages and ESOL. Related URL.
- Read, J., & Roe, L. (2011). Designing the assessment of a university ESOL course. In J. Macalister, I. S. P. Nation (Eds.) Case Studies in Language Curriculum Design (pp. 101-113). New York: Routledge.
- Roe, E. M. (2011). Review of Oxford Learner's Thesaurus: A dictionary of synonyms. Oxford; Oxford University Press. TESOLANZ, 19, 55-57.
- Roe, E. M. (2010). Review of Listening in the Language Classroom, by J. Field. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2008. TESOLANZ, 18, 57-58.
- Roe, E. M. (2009). Review of Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary, by P. Heacock (Ed.). Cambridge; Cambridge University Press. TESOLANZ, 17, 63-65.