Faculty of Arts
A Bachelor of Arts degree can help you develop transferable skills which you can use in a wide range of careers.
A BA opens up a wide range of career possibilities.
Just some of your career options include:
- advertising and public relations
- business and banking
- cultural heritage and the arts
- education and teaching
- government and the diplomatic service
- human resources and recruitment
- management and administration
- research and policy analysis
- social services
- writing, editing and publishing.
You can develop the transferable skills which many employers value while you study the subjects that inspire you:
- communication skills
- critical and creative thinking
- problem-solving skills
- the ability to research and analyse
- independence and initiative.
All university study requires you to be organised and self-disciplined. During your time at university you'll need to develop the organisation and time management skills which are an advantage in any career.
Zebedee completed a BA/BS conjoint majoring in Political Studies and Psychology and currently is the Supporter Engagement Events Coordinator at Oxfam New Zealand.
Hear from more of our graduates from the Faculty of Arts.