Ms Margaret Lee
BCA (Wellington), MA
Undergraduate Adviser Chinese
Research | Current
Computer-Assisted language learning and teaching Chinese as a foreign language.
Teaching | Current
CHINESE 200 Intermediate Modern Chinese 1
CHINESE 201 Intermediate Modern Chinese 2
CHINESE 300 Advanced Modern Chinese 1
CHINESE 301 Advanced Modern Chinese 2
CHINESE 302 Advanced Chinese Reading and Writing
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Lee, M. S. K. (2010). SAS Students’ First Year Experience. Paper presented at School of Asian Studies Seminar Series, The University of Auckland, School of Asian Studies, Auckland, New Zealand. 6 October - 6 October 2010.
- Yao, N., Lee, M., & Sanders, R. (2009). Fundamental written Chinese: Simplified character version. Honolulu, Hawaii, USA: University of Hawaii Press. Pages: 362. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Nora Yao
- Lee, M. S. K. (2007). Grammar-Translation Method: Really Out-of-Date?. Paper presented at 2007 CLTFA Conference, Melbourne, Australia. 6 July - 8 July 2007.
- Lee, S. K. (2005). Evaluating Web-based Computer-supported Learning of Chinese. Paper presented at 16th NZASIA Conference, New Zealand. 21 November - 23 November 2005.
- Lee, S. K. (2004). CALL (Computer-Assisted Language Learning) in a Chinese Language Programme: An Investigation of a University of Auckland Experience The University of Auckland. ResearchSpace@Auckland. Related URL.