Ms Sarah Etheridge
Subject Librarian for Anthropology, English and Media & Communication.
Provides a range of services to support and enhance the research, teaching and learning activities of researchers, staff and students:
- Collaborates with academic staff and learning advisors to integrate information and academic literacy into the curriculum
- Creates online tutorials, videos and tools to support learning
- Delivers workshops and presentations on information resources, library use and reference management
- Contributes to the Doctoral Skills Programme to help candidates develop and improve the skills needed to complete a major research project
- Maintains a Library collection that meets the research, teaching and learning needs of the University
- Offers individual research consultations to help with in-depth information queries and use of Library resources
- Develops subject-specific web pages to improve access to relevant information resources
- Promotes and delivers specialist research support services provided by Libraries and Learning Services
- Provides support for Research Outputs
- Assists with reference management, referencing styles and tools
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Allen, B., Zdravkovic, N., Cowan, H., & Etheridge, S. (2015). A collaborative approach to integrating academic and information literacy into a Media Film and Television undergraduate curriculum. Paper presented at TERNZ Conference 2015, Auckland. 25 November - 27 November 2015. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Neda Zdravkovic, Hamish Cowan
- Zdravkovic, N., Etheridge, S., & Adams, C. (2013). Application of an Information Search Process (ISP) model in higher education curricula. Paper presented at Tertiary Libraries Special Interest Group (TELSIG) Conference, University of Auckland, New Zealand. 28 November - 29 November 2013. Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Neda Zdravkovic, Claudia Adams
Email, drop-in, or make an appointment.
Primary office location
GENERAL LIBRARY - Bldg 109
Level 1, Room 120
5 ALFRED ST