Miss Eleanor Margaret Bloomfield
BA, MA with First Class Honours (Auck.)
Research | Current
2016 - 2019 Doctoral thesis "York Evolving: Change and Permanence in the York Mystery Play Cycle" (working title) under the supervision of Professor Tom Bishop.
- medieval drama and modern revivals, reinventions and interpretations
- medieval liturgy and para-liturgical devotions and their relationship to, and interaction with, drama
- representations of the Passion in medieval drama and liturgy
- sacred spaces in medieval urban centres
2016 - 2019 Hauser-Raspe PhD Scholarship in Arts
2015 Marsden Research Scholarship
2014 Zertifikat Deutsch C1
2013 John Tinline Prize in English
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Bloomfield, E. M. (2016). Faith and the City: Piety, Place and the Passion in Fifteenth-Century York The University of Auckland. ResearchSpace@Auckland.