Ms Anna Matevosyan
Specialist Degree in Area Studies (Yerevan State Linguistic University), Master of Public Management (University of Potsdam), Postgraduate Certificate of Achievement in Rural Development (SOAS, University of London)
Anna is a development practitioner and researcher with experience in international development projects and programmes. The geographical scope of her work covers parts of the South Caucasus, South Asia, and Eastern Europe.
Interests and expertise in the international development space:
- Communities and local government
- Agriculture and rural development
- Environmental governance and protection
- Cash transfers-poverty linkages
- Housing finance and energy efficiency.
Research | Current
Anna's current research focuses on the decentralized natural resource governance in Taiwan. Her Ph.D. thesis is titled, "Understanding Local Environmental Governance: The Case of Wildlife Refuges in Taiwan".
Prof. Andreas Neef from the University of Auckland is the main supervisor of this project.
The University of Auckland Doctoral Scholarship
The University of Auckland Faculty of Arts Doctoral Research Fund Grant
Taiwan Foundation for Democracy Dissertation Fellowship
- Project development
- Proposal writing
- Field research
- Data analysis
- Reports, presentations, and scholarly articles
Areas of expertise
- Project/programme coordination
- Project/programme development
- Management consulting
- Market research
- Communication, advocacy, and marketing
- Business development
- Translation and editing, interpretation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Training assessments