Dr Anna Boswell
PhD (Auckland), BA (Hons) (Canterbury)
Teaching | Current
ENGLISH 121 Reading/Writing/Text
ENGLISH 263 Writing Selves
ENGLISH 354 Writing Selves
Geri D'Mello, "Teaching through Fandom: Why Representation Matters" (PhD).
Lorenz Pöschl, "Settlement, Stuttering, and Intimacy: An Exploration of the Identity Work of Public Sites in Aotearoa New Zealand" (PhD).
Susanna Collinson, "‘Burnt Skin’: Affect, Materiality, Ethics" (MA thesis).
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Boswell, A. K. (2017). Lessons from the Dodo. Journal of New Zealand Studies, 24, 72-86. Related URL.
- Boswell, A. (2015). The sensible order of the eel. Settler Colonial Studies, 5 (4), 363-374. 10.1080/2201473X.2014.1000910
- Boswell, A. K. (2015). The (day) dream classroom. In C. Gunn, T. Cairns, L. Ramsay (Eds.) Reflections on Rethinking the Classroom: Interactive Teaching and Learning -- He kohinga whakaaro mo te ako (pp. 1-6). Auckland: Centre for Learning and Research in Higher Education, University of Auckland. Related URL.
- Boswell, A. K. (2014). The New Dark Ages. Argos Aotearoa: A Journal of Place/Politics, 1, 87-91. Related URL.
- Boswell, A. K. (2014). Fractured Atmospherics. Interstices: Journal of Architecture and Related Arts, 15, 36-46. Related URL.
- Boswell, A. K. (2013). The Work of Culture. Journal of New Zealand Literature, 31 (2), 35-52. Related URL.
- Boswell, A. K. (2013). Maning's Little Tale. Journal of New Zealand Literature, 31, 44-65.