Miss Anna Ma
Graduate Diploma in Multimedia, Auckland University of Technology. BA, The University of Auckland
Primary contact person for the following in School of Cultures, Languages and Linguistics (CLL):
- Comparative Literature, European Studies, French, German and Russian, Italian, Spanish and Latin American Studies, and Translation Studies
- Asian Studies, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
- Deputy Head Postgraduate in CLL
- Deputy Head Research in CLL
Areas of expertise
- Process improvement
- First Aider
- Leading People through Change (Prosci® Change Management Coaching Program)
- Managers in Action
- Professional Minute Taking
- Successful Mentoring Practice
Faculty of Arts SharePoint Working Group | Faculty of Arts Sustainability Group | CLL Equity Committee | CLL Health and Safety Committee
Faculty of Arts SharePoint Working Group constantly looks for ways to work smarter and has identified several processes which can be streamlined by using online platform, such as SharePoint. Processes such as Access Card and Key request, Expression of Interest for GTAs, Casual Contract Request, DOC 6, PBRF application.
Faculty of Arts Sustainability Group has initiated several activities and events to promote sustainability among students and staff members in the Faculty and to encourage behaviours that would benefit our environment in the long term, such as compost bins in staff common rooms, students' flat gear swap, research on recycling batteries and tree planting,
Sustainability and Environment (Secondment ends August 2019)
49 Symonds St.
Group Services Coordinator, CLL (Monday - Wednesday morning)
Engagement Coordinator, Sustainability and Environment (Wednesday afternoon - Friday)
8.30am - 4.30pm: during semesters.
9am - 5pm: during semester breaks.
Primary office location
CLL - Bldg 207
18 SYMONDS ST