Miss Anahera Pono Morehu
Provides leadership in:
- Managing the Māori and Pasifika Infomation Services Team|Te Rōpū Ratonga Māori me Moana-nui-ā-Kiwa
- Maintaining networks across faculties and the University
- Developing and promoting services and resources supporting the University of Auckland's research, teaching and learning activities
University of Auckland Human Participants Ethics Committee
Rūnanga - The University of Auckland
National Coordinator, Mātauranga Māori within NZ Libraries
Ngā Ūpoko Tukutuku | Māori Subject Headings Governing Body
Secretary, Hikuwai Regional Committee, LIANZA
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Morehu, A. P. (2012). Organization of Indigenous Knowledge Plenary Session. University of Bristish Columbia, Vancouver. 13 April - 13 April 2012. Indigenous Knowledges: Local Priorities, Global Contexts. Related URL.
- Morehu, A., & Hobson, J. (2008). Hokinga ki te kainga. In A. Garwood-Houng (Ed.) Proceedings of the 5th International Indigenous Librarians Forum (pp. ). Brisbane, Australia: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Library Information and Resource Network (ATSILIRN).
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Jennifer Hobson