Dr Anna Boswell
PhD, BA (Hons)
Teaching | Current
ENGLISH 121 Reading/Writing/Text
ENGLISH 121G Reading/Writing/Text
ENGLISH 263 Writing Selves
ENGLISH 354 Writing Selves
Dominic da Souza Correa, "Terra Instabilis: Colonisation on Shaky Ground" (2017-)
Susanna Collinson, "‘Towards a Photography of Place in Aotearoa/New Zealand" (2016-17)
BA (Hons) dissertation
Paloma Ozier, "Arts, Excess and Excrement: Revaluing Thought As Waste" (2016)
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Turner, S., Boswell, A., Harré N, Sturm, S., Locke, K., & da Souza Correa, D. (2017). The playable university. Ephemera : Theory and Politics in Organization, 17 (3), 673-690.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Sean Sturm, Stephen Turner, Niki Harre, Kirsten Locke
- Boswell, A. K. (2017). Settler sanctuaries and the stoat-free state. Animal Studies Journal, 6 (2), 109-136. Related URL.
- Boswell, A. K. (2017). Lessons from the Dodo. Journal of New Zealand Studies, 24, 72-86. Related URL.
- Boswell, A. (2017). The Making and Unmaking of New Zealand. Teaching Australian and New Zealand Literature (pp. 29-41). New York, NY: Modern Language Association of America.
- Boswell, A. (2015). The sensible order of the eel. Settler Colonial Studies, 5 (4), 363-374. 10.1080/2201473X.2014.1000910
- Boswell, A. K. (2015). The (day) dream classroom. In C. Gunn, T. Cairns, L. Ramsay (Eds.) Reflections on Rethinking the Classroom: Interactive Teaching and Learning -- He kohinga whakaaro mo te ako (pp. 1-6). Auckland: Centre for Learning and Research in Higher Education, University of Auckland. Related URL.
- Boswell, A. K. (2014). Fractured Atmospherics. Interstices: Journal of Architecture and Related Arts, 15, 36-46. Related URL.