Undergraduate study in English Writing

English Writing can give you a good head start in producing quality written work. You can take courses in English Writing (ENGWRIT courses) as electives in the BA.

Undergraduate courses in English Writing

To study English Writing you must already be competent in English. If you are from a non-English speaking background and want help with English language skills, see Academic English Studies.

Other options include the course ENGLISH 121 Reading/Writing/Text, and courses in Writing Studies. You can also study Creative Writing.

Find out more about Creative Writing, English or Writing Studies.